1. Belle is rolling over so much, and although changing her diaper is harder, I LOVE when she rolls over and her naked little bootsy is up in the air. I'd post a pic, but didn't know if that would be construed as inappropriate. Take my word...her bootsy is the cutest and so full of cellulite!
2. This bracelet I got for Mother's Day from Noel Charms. I can't wait to add more charms to is SOMEDAY, but it is my favorite thing right now!
3. This giveaway that Rachelle from Fingerprints on the Fridge is hosting for my Etsy shop. She writes so well that it makes ME want to buy my own things!
4. Paul just got a promotion. He works hard and deserves it. I'm so proud of him.
5. I just started Weight Watchers yesterday and I am not dying...yet. I hate dieting, but it was high time I got my butt into gear and did something. My weight has been slowly creeping up and bathing suit season is here. Not to mention that I am in my great friend, Lindsay's, wedding in September and I will see a lot of people I haven't seen in awhile. I'd hate for them to say, "wow, Betsy really became a heifer!" So, I know this is in things that I am loving, and I am loving that I am feeling motivated.
6. Belle's age. She is at the best stage ever. Not moving TOO much, but learning so many new things and she is so interactive.
7. Belle's scrunchy nose smile. Seriously, don't you love this too?
8. The rain we have had lately. I know that it is annoying when it is dark and dreary outside, but it means I don't have to water my flowers. This is a job I HATE doing, so when it rains it means I get a couple of days off :-)
9. Meijer and Target. Seriously, they are in my backyard and Belle and I have walked there the past three days. Now, our car is getting fixed (which would be on things I am not lovin' list), so Paul takes my car to work, so if I want to get out of the house I have to walk somewhere. This is also good for the weight loss goal :-)
10. I have less than one year left of school! We just finished up our basic coursework and now it is time for our practicum and internship. I am not overly looking forward to that, but it is one step closer to graduation!