To My Belle-y-Boo,
Has it been two years already that you came into this world and made me a mother? I cannot believe how time flies and how quickly you have gone from a newborn to this little tiny person with thoughts, opinions, and so much energy!
This past year has been one in which your little personality has really shown and your father and I have learned a great deal about who you are, as well as who we are as parents. You have brought us so much joy and we could never imagine a life without our "Booski." This past year you have:
- Shown a great deal of love for climbing and jumping on all things around you. You love to climb the couches and dive headfirst into the pillows.
- You love animals in books and tv, but fear them in person.
- You can easily remember ANY animal noise and love to repeat them when asked.
- You love to sing songs with your mama in the car. Wheels on the Bus is your favorite, but Old MacDonald and the Itsy Bitsy Spider are close seconds.
- You still abuse Mac through how much you love on him and want to play with him. You are sure to kiss him on his lips and love to lay on him, and he gladly lets you.
- Your daddy is still your absolute favorite. Every time he walks in the door your face lights up and your run right to him.
- Similarly, when you are hurt or sick all you want is your mom, and I gladly take the extra snuggle time.
- You have a huge love (obsession) with your paci, blankies, and "nilk (milk)."
- You pick up and repeat everything said around you...even those things I'd rather you not pay so close attention to.
- You are a great eater! You love almost all food, although you choose to pass on some of those green veggies. Yogurt, crackers, cheese, and cake seem to be your most favorite.
- You love to entertain and be the center of attention. You know how to turn on the charm and love to chat with strangers in the store. People are drawn to you when we go out.
- There is a reason we taught you to say "I'm a drama-mama!". You are just like your mama and you know how to throw a full out tantrum. Most times it is hard not to laugh while you are doing this.
- You love to read books, play with your doll, play with play-dough, take walks, take baths, and watch movies.
- Your vocabulary is growing exponentially! Everyday you say something new that I had no idea you knew.
- You are learning you do not like "time out," but you take it like a big girl. You also know how to say "sorry, mama" just right that it melts my heart every time.
- You readily give hugs and kisses to everyone, and I will never stop asking for them
I love you more and more everyday and I can't even imagine what life was like before you. I love to watch you grow and try new things. I cannot wait to see you as a big sister and I know you will have so many things to teach her. Thank you for every part of who you are (even the parts that drive me crazy)!
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!