Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life

Whelp, nothing overly new has happened recently. Life is pretty much low key and normal, which is good considering the summer we had with Paul's back and the crazy number of weddings we attended.

I love, love, love fall:-) Paul and I carved pumpkins the other day, which is definitely on my list of 10 ten favorite things to do. Ha ha, I can't say the same for Paul. As we were carving he said "who ever said that carving pumpkins was romantic?" I told him that nobody said it was romantic, but that he had to do it because I love to do it:-) I don't think that sold him. Either way, the pumpkins turned out great and I baked up a ton of pumpkin seeds. Yum! I'll add the pics as soon as I can.

Halloween is coming up, but Paul and I don't have any major plans. I can't wait to see my nieces (and hopefully my nephew) all dressed up in their costumes. Nothing is much cuter than the costumes parents dress their kids in! Hopefully I will major cute pics to put up of them:-)

Okay that's all. Boring Post.

No comments: