I am amazed at what new and exciting things there are for babies! Between Belle and Will so many awesome products have come out. For those of you new mamas or those seasoned mamas curious about which product are worth a purchase, these are my thoughts:
1. The Soothe Shirt by Lalabu. This shirt has been amazing! I throw it in my diaper bag and when Will fusses I throw it on over my cami and put him in. It's easier than dealing with a wrap and clips and figuring out how to get him in and out. It's quick, simple, and he loves it. https://shop.lalabu.com/
2. Any of the mamaRoo infant seats. There are different models, but we got the rockaRoo and it i more than sufficient. It has taken the place of our bouncy seat AND swing. I used to spend hours sitting on the couch bouncing my babies with my foot in their bouncy seats. No more! I put Will in, turn it on, and I can walk away and get things done. http://shop.4moms.com/shop-rockaroo
3. My Brest Friend nursing pillow. I have always been Boppy user for nursing, but after discovering this pillow I am convinced! It has been around awhile, but I have just recently decided to take the plunge. It straps around your body, which gives you more support, and since it is stiffer than the Boppy the baby easily rests on top without falling to one side or the other. I can also walk around the house with him on this pillow while nursing. A MUST for this mama of four---you know, to save Sam from hurling himself off the countertops. https://www.mybrestfriend.com/
4. DockATot. It looks pretty simple, and there isn't much to it, but it is pretty awesome. I have had to wean my kids from sleeping in the Rock n Play. They were used to sleeping at an angle and snuggled in, so moving to a crib was tough. My kids have also loved to fall asleep on my chest, but it always makes me nervous to fall asleep like this since they could easily fall to one side or the other. This is a nice alternative. The babe can rest right inside, still feel snug since it isn't as spacious as a crib. I feel comfortable with those occasional co-sleeping nights when Will just needs to feel closer to Mom and I desperately need him to sleep. I also use this as a changing station. My main level is all hard floors and I keep it under my coffee table for when I need to quick change him. https://dockatot.com/collections/all
5. Baby Brezza Formula Pro. While I haven't use this quite yet, how can it not be amazing???? I will report back once we are using it more! http://www.babybrezza.com/product/formula-pro/
I received no compensation for any of these reviews. This is from one mama to another who wants to share some life saving products during those early survival weeks when you have a baby. I have been around the block a few times when it comes to baby products, and I am bummed that I never used ANY of these until my last babe. If I was on top of my life I would have posted my own pictures using these products, but stock photos are just easier with 4 kiddos running around!
Hope this helps any of you who are looking to register soon or wondering whether any of these products are worth the purchase. From a seasoned mother of newborns I encourage you to go for it if you are debating any of them! You won't be sorry, and you might sleep a bit better ;-)