Thursday, May 19, 2011

Goose Eggs

Things around here have been low key.  Paul had a few days off last week and we were able to make a lot of headway on the basement, as well as our backyard.  Mulch, top dirt, electrical, and drywall was the theme last week. 

I have been feeling better.  I was able to not take any zofran yesterday.  I was amazed at how much more energy I had.  I didn't realize how exhausted the zofran makes me.  Today I attempted another day without it, but by 11:30 I had to take it in order to get any sort of lunch in me.

Belle is a talker like none other now.  I am amazed at the things she knows and how she learned them.  The other day in Target I had a dress in the cart and she grabbed it and said "cute."  Cute?  Really?  How does she even now what that means?  It is so adorable.  I also learned that she knows "phone," and she is putting together more sentences like "Hi Mac!"  She is saying "mama" more when she needs help with something and is much better at names.  She even knows who "Paul" and "Bets" are. 

Our most recent happening is Belle's big ol' goose egg on her head.  She tripped on her pants in the kitchen and hit her head on the cabinet hardware.  Poor thing.  As soon as I picked her up I watched the bump grow as it bruised up within seconds.  Soon after she was smiling and back to her normal self.  It must look much worse than it feels.  As long as she is smiling I feel better :-)

No comments: