Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter and Other Stuff

I have been terrible at posting lately.  Whoops!  Anyway, here is the news:

Lucy Rae was welcomed into the family on April 21 to Cricket and Jon.  She is adorable and I already love her to pieces.  So far she is proving to be a very good baby and big brother, Owen, is adjusting well.  Isn't Lucy precious?

We spent Easter with Paul's family.  Belle had a ball running around in the backyard.  The weather was beautiful!  Belle was way too cute in her Easter dress :-) 





Belle has been crazy lately.  She is very curious and loves to crawl/climb onto everything.  Recently we have begun to finish our basement, which means that everything has had to come out of the basement upstairs.  We put a lot of the baby equipment in our living room and Belle rediscovered her jumparoo.  Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. A good reminder of how quickly kids grow!
On one last note, I am moving into 2nd trimester.  WOOHOO!!  I still have nausea, but the Zofran is my best friend ever!  I am starting to pooch out a bit, but not so much that a stranger would notice.  All in all, the pregnancy is going along well. Only a couple of months till we can find out the gender!  I cannot wait!

No comments: