Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Mother's Intuition...

...is wrong.  I could have swore this baby was a boy!  The pregnancy felt different with different symptoms.  Well, the little bugger tricked me :-)  SHE is healthy, measuring right on, and so far all seems well. 
Even the second time around, the ultrasound is still one of the most amazing things.  I love being able to see a sneak peak at my baby be-bopping around in my belly.  She was opening her mouth and hiding her face while we were trying to spy on her.  It's so bizarre to think of another little girl entering into this family and that I will love her just as much as I love Belle.  Paul and I are more than excited and so thankful for a healthy child.

So, we add another girl to the Huizinga side of the family (we are now at 7 girls and 1 boy).  The Thompson side is at 1 boy and 2 girls.  A major plus to another girl is that she will be in the same season as Belle, so we can use the same clothes and all of the same bedding.  That makes this Dutch girl happy :-)

Now some pics of our little peanut:





No comments: