I stole this list, but I thought it was too perfect. Enjoy!
1. You consider spit a perfectly acceptable cleaning agent
2. You catch spit- up in your hand
3. When you get the opportunity to go grocery shopping alone, you walk the aisles slowly as if you are in a museum
4. Your shower has become the quietest 10 minutes of your day
5. You find pacifiers in your coat pockets
6. You let your baby sit in his/her dirty diaper until Oprah is over
7. You filled up your child's baby book before his/her first tooth appeared
8. You silently curse people for calling during naptime
9. You consider it a major triumph if you shower before noon
10. You justify every excessive crying spell with teething
11. You own the entire Baby Einstein DVD Collection
12. You are just as surprised at when you sleep through the night as when your child does
13. You see your parents in a whole new light
14. You find yourself humming the "rubber ducky" song
15. You speak in the third person "Mommy said no. Mommy loves you. Mommy is going to feed you."
16. You consider the person who invented the sippy cup a genius.
17. You think being a parent is the best job in the whole world
18. You own stock in children's Tylenol
19. The idea of getting dressed up means not wearing sweatpants
20. You know of 100 other uses for baby wipes that don't include a diaper
21. You cannot leave your house without forgetting something
22. You watch Sueprnanny to make yourself feel better by saying "At least my kids aren't THAT bad."
23. You own every "What To Expect When Expecting" book published
24. You can hold a baby, balance the checkbook, empty the dishwasher, and talk on the phone without burning dinner
25. No only did you give in and buy a mini-van, but you find yourself liking it and saying "it is so convenient"