Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Crochet, Crochet, and More Crochet

Our MOPS group at Cornerstone UMC raises money by having a Mom 2 Mom Sale. My sister, Cricket, and I decided to buy a booth and sell some of our homemade/handmade things. Cricket is the sewer. I attempted to sew a few things, but was easily frustrated and decided that fabric, a 1950s sewing machine, thread, and pins do not get along with me. So, I decided to stick to what I know and keep to crocheting. I have never really sold my things for money, so I am excited to see if anyone is interested in what I have made, I have been busy and my hands have been sore. My goal was to crochet one thing a day and I have pretty much stuck to my goal. I was a little bit behind, so I made three hats yesterday. I think my hands were going to fall off. Anyway, below are some of the things that I have made. If anyone sees something they like and wants me to make something for them let me know, or come to the Mom 2 Mom sale on March 20 and you can buy a hat and one of Cricket's burp rags or hooded towels! I have tons of different colors and any of the beanies can be modified to be more boyish with stripes rather than flowers added.

Flower Beanie--$15

Infant Shell Hat--$10


Sassy Hat--$12


Toddler Sweater--$25

Newsboy hat with buttons--$15


Newsboy Hat with Flowers--$15

Infant Bumpy Hat--$10

5 comments:

Lindsy said...

I LOVE all of these!!! You are so talented. I wish I had a little girl I could dress up! :-)

Catherine said...

ADORABLE!!! I may just have to order a little boy one for Matthew!

Cute blog fellow blogger! Mind if I link your blog on my blog's sidebar?

Rachelle said...

I LOVE the newsboy hats. I must have two! My girls would love them!! :)

I'm going to search for your email now.

Rachelle

Rachelle said...

Okay I didn't see an email, but the purple hat with the green flower and the green with a purple flower would be absolutely adorable on my little chickies.

If you were interested in making a couple more email me!
Rczuk0818@aol.com

:)
Rachelle

Abby said...

Love those newsboy hats! Do you make them in adult sizes?? :)