Thursday, December 16, 2010

Checking In








It's been a few weeks since I have talked about what's happening in the Thompson household. Honestly, life has been hectic, but SO much fun. Belle is a riot. Here is what she has been up to so far:
  1. She recognizes people and says their names. When Paul walks in she points and says "dada"
  2. She is ALL about books. She will grab a book and scoot herself into my lap so I can read to her.
  3. She is beginning to not want her bottle. I am well aware that at 12 months I need to ween her off, but I haven't really been proactive with this. Seems like she is doing this on her own. Yay!
  4. She is showing more of her strong willed nature. Gosh, she is becoming more and more like me everyday!
  5. She is busy, busy, busy. Into EVERYTHING. I don't know how people have twins at this age! She keeps me on my toes and running all over.
  6. She is getting a little bit of the bully attitude with toys. She gives Maia a bit of a run for her money.
  7. She has graduated from Praise Baby and Baby Einstein movies and has fallen in love with Horton Hears A Who. LOVES IT.
  8. She cries when she has to go into the nursery at church or when Paul or I leave the room.

Those are the latest happenings in the Thompson home. I am halfway through my internship and can't believe how fast it went. Only 350 more hours to go!

No comments: