Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Month

This is also a late post, but I wanted to post pics of Evie at one month. She has been such a joy to our family, and I can hardly remember life without her. She sleeps great, and is a very easy baby. I pretty much know that when she cries it is because she is hungry or tired. Otherwise, she likes to hang out and watch what's going on. She is beginning to smile more and is already in 3 months clothes! I have a growing girl!

Belle does great with her! She doesn't try to poke at her or suffocate her with blankets. I feel like I can walk out of the room and not feel that Belle will hurt Evie by loving on her too much. That is a great feeling! Belle pretty much points at Evie and says "is that Evie? Awww, she's cute!"

Here is my little sweetheart at one month old. My, how it has flown by!

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

What a little pumpkin! Won't be too long before we need a 2 month update!