- "Mom, you need to find it in the App Store"
- "Can I bring the iPad up to my room to read my book?"
- "I have to wait because it is loading."
- "Are you checking your email?"
- "Is that your Facebook, Mom?"
- "Can I play a game on your phone?"
- "Mom, will you type in the password?"
- "Can I watch a movie in the car?"
- "They have Dora on Netflix."
- "Mom, are you downloading that?"
- "Let's FaceTime Elmo."
- and, she swipes her finger across EVERY screen she sees, because she thinks everything is a touch screen.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Things I Never Said As A Kid
There have been so many times lately I hear Belle say things and I think to myself, "wow, there is something I never said as a kid." I finally decided to write some of them down. Please feel free to comment with your own! I know there are more, but this is all I could come up with at the moment.