Monday, November 16, 2009

2 Months and Growing...

Belle is 2 months old today and I can hardly believe it! In some ways I feel like the time has flown by, yet in other ways I feel like she has always been here. I really barely remember what life was like before! It's insane!

Belle has hit a few milestones this past month. She started to smile at 4 weeks, she is packing on the pounds (she is out of all her newborn clothes!), and is sleeping in her crib and has had a couple all nighters (11pm to 5:30am)! She is growing and changing like crazy! She loves her playmat, and has begun to love her swing a lot more! I have even tried some Praise Baby with her, and she is warming up to that:-) Overall, I think she is used to life outside the womb and has realized that she likes it a lot.

We feel so blessed to have her and she is the joy of our lives.


No comments: