Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009












This Thanksgiving was a lot of fun, but extremely busy. Paul and I has our first experience of what it takes to cart around a baby and a dog. It was exhausting!
Thanksgiving Day we spent at my parent's house in Kalamazoo. All of my siblings were there and so were all of the kids. It's always busy when we all get together, but it is a ton of fun and I love when the entire family is together. Belle did a lot of hanging out on her playmat, napping in her swing, and taking pics with Meme and Papa. I also got some hilarious pictures of her sitting on my lap. Those cheeks are getting chubbier.

The rest of the weekend was spent on the eastside of the state with Paul's side of the family. It was the first time they had seen Belle since she was 2 weeks old, so it was fun to watch them spend some time with her and get to know her better. Mima and Bipa (sp?) got to babysit her on Friday night while Paul and I went to a Pistons game with Monique and Adam. We had a great time and we are sure Mima and Bipa relished their time with Belle for the evening. The rest of the weekend was spent playing Wii Rockband and hanging out.

All in all, Paul and I feel we have so much to be thankful for this year. We have healthy families that we are close with, and a beautiful daughter that has made us more thankful than we could have imagined. I can't say I am too thankful for all of my schoolwork at the moment, but it will all be over with soon :-)

No comments: