Sunday, April 18, 2010

Belle is 7 Months Old!








Belle is growing like crazy and developing more of a personality everyday. This past month she has mastered the art of sitting up. She laughs more and more and will often flash me a smile where she closes her eyes and tries to smile so big that it has to make her face hurt! I love it! She has started to do this head bob thing, especially when she is in her booster seat, where she bobs her head to the left like she is in the movie "Night at the Roxbury." Little girl cracks me up! Belle is definitely experimenting with her vocal chords and still screeches and screams, but has also begun to do a lot of "ba ba ba" da da da da."

Ironically, Belle is still not rolling over! Haha, that girl can sit up no problem, but rolling over has proven to be something she is just not into. Although, I feel like she is supposed to be doing this many people tell me not to push it because the sooner she starts moving, the sooner I will be running around after her!

I keep looking in her mouth for a tooth to pop at any moment. So far there is nothing. I can't wait to see her with a little tooth! Maybe by the time I give her 8 month update.

All in all, I fall in love with her more and more everyday. I think she is the coolest, most fun person to hang out with...not to mention the cutest. However, I could be biased.

No comments: