Friday, April 9, 2010

New Blog

For those of you who follow my blog, I am planning on starting another blog purely for all of my crochet (thanks Lindsy G for mentioning this a few weeks ago in a comment). This is not to say that I won't post pics of my newest creations here, but I want to start offering a few free patterns I have come up with, and I am not sure how many of you are TRULY interested in knowing how to crochet a preemie beanie or a headband. Some of you may follow due to the crochet piece, but I am assuming most of you are here to read about my family, things that are happening with Paul and I, and occasionally to see what I may have created. I am positive that there will be some overlap, but I feel it is time to free all of you who aren't so much into the crochet :-) My new blog will be www.thedaintydaisyblog.blogspot.com. You can visit this blog to sign on as a follower (please do!), but I don't have anything posted quite yet. I promise I will have something soon. Thanks so much to those of you who find my life interesting enough to read about in this blog, and I hope you will follow along in my other blog if you like to know what my hands are crocheting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that is a great idea to separate your craft blog from you family blog. Love to see what you are making.
Brooke