Thursday, April 15, 2010

FIRST PATTERN POST!

I know this is sort of redundant and ironic, but I am writing to tell you that I made my first pattern post on my crochet site, The Dainty Daisy! It is seriously a major basic pattern, but it is the first time I have passed along one of my own patterns, so I'm excited! The pattern is for a preemie beanie. You will not believe how hard it is to find a good preemie hat, so I made my own and wanted to share it with others who want their hats to don the heads of those teeny tiny babies. If you are a crocheter, please feel free to give me feedback on how easy the pattern is to follow. If you aren't a crochet, don't worry about reading the lost, just admire the hats below :-)







1 comment:

Kate said...

I started following your page awhile ago after I found it on a crochet search. Will be curious to hear how it works out to have a separate page for patterns as I've thought of doing the same thing...but can't decide if I should focus on photography, gardening, or crochet. Indecision! Rambling now...will go check out the pattern and give you some feedback. I love hats - they're so fast. Nothing like instant gratification on a project!