Wednesday, April 28, 2010

7 Month Pics of Belle

I know, I know. Infant pictures are supposed to be newborn, 3 months, 6 MONTHS, 9 months, one year. Well, I was waiting for this black tutu to come in the mail, so Belle's 6 month pics have become 7 month pics. Let's be honest, Belle didn't have any HUGE milestones between 6 and 7 months.

These pics were taken by Anne Jansen, and they turned out so cute. She really captured Belle's personality, as well as her chunky body! I love her cellulite and all of the rolls in her body! I keep telling people that there is no other time in one's life where these things are perfectly acceptable, let alone adorable!

So, enjoy the following pics. I know there are a ton, but I couldn't pick which ones to post so I am putting them all up here for your viewing pleasure!















































1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

So cute. Great job with the pictures.

Blessings to you from Nicaragua.