Friday, January 22, 2010

Paul's Favorite Soup

I don't pretend to be an amazing chef, but I found a soup recipe that Paul is obsessed with that I felt the need to share.  It is THE EASIEST recipe and Paul devours it.  I don't always measure very often, so I apologize for the lack of specifics.

MEATBALL SOUP:
  • 1 32oz bag of frozen meatballs
  • 1 large bag of frozen mixed vegetables
  • 3 cans of diced tomatoes
  • A small shaped pasta...I put in like half a box
  • Beef broth...I put in one of the big boxes, rather than cans
  • Water...about 4 cups?

Put it all in a pot and let it boil ten minutes, or until the pasta is cooked through.  This recipe makes A LOT.  I usually make it and freeze a huge batch of it to use later.  I also added onions once and it was a good addition to the pot. 

Seriously, I think that Paul could eat this soup for every meal.  I thought I would share it so every other woman out there can appreciate an extremely easy meal that tastes good and makes a lot.  ENJOY!

No comments: