Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 Months Old and Healthy


I can hardly believe that Belle has been around this world for half a year! It really feels like I gave birth AGES ago. It's amazing how much life can change within 6 months. I barely remember life pre-Belle.

In general these past 6 months have been the most sleepless months of my life, but the most rewarding as well. Eventually she will start sleeping through the ENTIRE night, right? I am all about tough love, but when the girl goes to bed at 6, I don't blame her for being hungry at 4am. Heck, I go to bed at midnight and I'm hungry when she gets up to eat.

Belle's 6 month check-up went great, aside from those terrible vaccinations. Poor thing had to have 4 shots this time! Seriously, there has got to be a better way to vaccinate our little peanuts without stabbing them in the legs!

Belle's stats are: 18.6lbs (90th percentile), 26 inches (75 percentile), and her massive head was at 17.5 inches (93rd percentile). She is growing like crazy and eats like a cow. She still refuses to roll over, but we are working on her sitting up. I will post 6 month pictures once I get the rest of her "outfit" in the mail. You should look forward to them because the are going to be ADORABLE.

1 comment:

e Daly said...

Love her cute big head :)